Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

That’s Why I Said Not To Go Any Where


Introduction
Hi Reads, I am the Author of this wonderful story “That’s Why I Said Not To Go Any Where”. My name is Aryen. This is a story about a strong love in a village called paraíso de la belleza which is in Mexico it happened in the year 1901. It’s about a teenage boy and a teenage girl love story on this story there is lot of suspense thrilling and romance in it and I hope you will have a great wonderful time to read this story hope u enjoy.
Thank you
                                                          “That’s Why I Said Not To Go Any Where”

                                                 Hi! My Friend so hope you sitting beside me now, for a journey of love and suspense an a bit of hunting don’t be scared. It’s just a story of love in two wonderful and strong hearts where can happen at any time and in any place. You would think is this possible, will this happen, but I say to you that love is a substance it can exist when they admire something special from the other and can do anything for them. This story will tell you something in a different way. Let’s see here how the role of love begins and what it says for us. Here we go.

                                                I am now, taking you to Mexico in the year 1901. There was a village called paraíso de la belleza there basic occupation of the people living there was agriculture farming,  poultry farming and best part is they are the best in training horses. paraíso de la belleza is not only just called, its perfect to call, for its beauty in everything and in every where, the beauty in the fertile land, the beauty of the lake near the village, the beauty of the mountain beside the lake, the beautiful of young girls in the village, the beauty of friendship and love, the beauty of business and honesty and the beauty of happiness among brotherhood, the beauty of all nature gifts and man creation will give us a treat to our eyes. Where there is a beauty there is a beast, well that is a law or it’s been said to be no idea of its creation. People are given cautious that no one should go near by the lake because there said a history of ghost stories for many years in that haunted beautiful bungalow near the lake, so people will never go to the lake after the sun is down.

                                          Once there was a wonderful celebration after yielding, so people from kids to very old people would be dancing, singing in joy and blowing up fire works, the young beautiful girls dancing and singing in joy the evening of paraíso de la belleza was never forgotten after every yielding they have fun and joy to welcome the new life with wealth and good business. There lived a shepherd boy who is our hero of our story lived with his mother who is 18 named Andres he is famous for the music, he plays flute his music can sing many wonderful tunes and people would love to hear, when ever he plays he entertain people by his music’s and he is so popular in the village and to hear his music, its a God given gift. The day was on fun and joy on every eye of paraíso de la belleza people. During the celebration Andres and his friend’s road a cart talking barrel of wine and some blankets to over come the chill night road towards the lake to enjoy the celebration.

                                         They reached the lake with joy on every young face. They opened the barrel drunk wine dancing, singing, talking about their love, talking about girls, teenagers they have there own way of celebration it was fun near that lake Andres too had fun playing his flute, drinking wine had a wonderful time then after celebration got over everyone slept on the ground Andres too slept few feet from his friends. There was a complete silent’s in the village and near the lake the moon was bright the soft wind passing the chill night, after a while there was a young girl came from no where while passing the lake, she found young guys in sound sleep she saw Andres sleeping and holding flute in his hand. She took the flute without any sound or unnoticed by anyone she left the place.

                                             And next day early morning Andres and his friends woke up they returned to the village and went to work. In the late evening Andres was searching for his flute but he could not find his flute he thought he might left the flute near the lake side. So he rides his horse and went to lake he searched but he could not find, he was sad and frustrated he never gave up again he was hunting for his flute, while he was searching someone from the bungalow playing a beautiful tune Andres said “Hey! It’s my tune and it’s my flute where the sound coming from”. He looked around and riding his horse slowly following the tune and he said “Oh yeah! It’s coming from that haunted bungalow”. He road his horse as fast as he could and reached the bungalow. There was a big iron strong gate it was locked inside, with a big iron lock chained with it and there was dark inside only a candle light was burning, he could see through the closed glass window and the music was still playing. So Andres yelled “Any body there” still the music was on and loud again he yelled “Hey! You it’s my flute give it back Mr.” . Then the music stopped he was quite for he would get some responds from other end and nothing turned back again he yelled “Any body there hellooooo!”. There was no answer and the candle light was disappearing in the dark after a while “Ok now you listen, now I am going back to the lake and I need my flute I am not leaving this place and not going to the village until I get back my flute is that clear”. He said and waited for responds but there was no answer. A complete silent was with the soft breeze air and he said again”Ok then I am going to wait there near the lake. If I dint get my flute I will return back and burn your bungalow I will be waiting for you” he said and left the place.

                                                     Then he came back to the lake. Got down from the horse and sat near the lake, passing the time by dropping stones on the water and waiting in hope for someone will return to him and give him his flute. After a while of waiting for so long he felt asleep and slept after couple of hours the young girl appeared, she sat beside him and began to play the flute, he then opened his eyes he saw the girl and the girl saw him they both were in silent she looked very cute and pretty with golden hair opened and was dancing with the breeze, her eyes were bright and shining in the moon light her face was soft and never leaving his eyes to close for an movement, she might be at the age of 17. She said in a soft wonderful voice “Searching for this she noted the flute”.  Andres woke up and sat he got the flute from her “Yes, its mine thank you and where are you from“. he asked and she replied “I am from the near by mountain” she smiled and stood up to leave the place Andres too stood up and asked “What is your name?“ she turned back and said “Gracia!” this is our heroin of our story cutest of all and she turned back and started to walk into the mist. He said “You can call me Andres. Well can you came tomorrow I like to meet you again” she replied “Ok! You can Andres ” and then he asked “How shall I call you, where should I wait” she replied “When ever you play this tune on your flute I will be there“. She said and diapered in the mist.

                                                 He came next day to the lake and was playing his tune and she came he said looking her ”Gracia I brought you some fruits from my village have it” Gracia got those fruits with her cute hands and she kept inside her woolen coat and she said “I like your music you play well I like to hear all the times ” Andres said “Thank you! When I was a kid I learnt from my father “and he continued ”You look beautiful like my music” she smiled looking at him Andres cant take his eyes from her she was the most prettiest girl he ever seen.  He said “Even you play good”. She replied “Really! Can I play now “she said Andres gave the flute to her and she got the flute she played so well even the hidden moon in the clouds came out to see her beautiful music. After she played Andres said”You touched my heart Gracia you play amazing” and the night ended. Sun was rising to welcome the day and to paraíso de la belleza then next day late evening near the lake as he plays his tune she comes with a pretty smile on her face and her glittering eyes make Andres to fell that wonderful movement has began time will never let anyone know that is passing by as he saw her he said”Today you look wonderful” she smiled and looked at the moon he too looked at the moon. She asked him “You know what moon is saying?” and looked at him he nodded his head and looked into her eyes she said ”Moon says more than my beauty he loves your strong heart and the music you play” Andres was so pleased in what she said he was much deep fallen in her innocent voice and cute talks and never wants this night to end and want this movement to go as long as it never ends looking at her he said ”I forgot something, look I brought this scarf I made it for you” she got the scarf and said “I love it to ware its so beautiful” she got it and was so happy to ware it Andres said to Gracia “Gracia I want to say something” she replied “I love what ever you say what it is? Andres” he said with a smile “Gracia I Love you” after saying this everything was dark, moon hide its self to the clouds in shyness, the breeze blow little fast he looked at her eyes she looked at his eyes, came closer to him and kissed his lips. The pretty movement made everything a amazing night and the moon light falls on them wishing them for life and Gracia kissed and looked this eyes and touched his heart with her hand its was beating fasted she said ”You will be always with me your are safe in my heart I love you too Andres” she said and the night was made by the heaven, leaves were dancing to the breeze and Andres at the movement realized a pure true love and a best kiss he could ever have and the days was passing and it continued for days of meeting and months of their friendship grows with a sweet song passing every day talking sweetly and playing like kids sharing most wonderful things started to love each other more and more stronger and stronger their love became.

                                  After a month one day he said about his love to his mother, his friends and the villagers. There was a big concern and fear on every once heart of the mystery of that girl and the love. So the whole villagers gathered together and said “We don’t believe that a girl lives in that haunted bungalow and that bungalow was locked for so many years and no body lives there” Andres said to all villagers “Yes, I know but she is coming from the mountain might there will be some people living there “. The village chief Head said “We can’t allow you to marry any ghost and it’s not been don’t anywhere marring a ghost” and the villagers laughed at him loudly. He believes what he feels, he believes what he saw and he believes his girl and the love. Andres turned towards his mother and asked “My mother do u trust me” his mother replied “Yes my son I do”.

                                    There was a complete silent he stood boldly against all villagers like a man got up on his horse and said to villagers with his bold voice and strong heart “Ok my people of paraíso de la belleza I will make it to be true. If the sun is true, if the moon is true, if beauty in this paraíso is true. She is alive, she is alive like us. She is the most beautiful girl in this paraíso de la belleza and I never seen a girl like her. I will go now to the lake and bring her, she is my love, she is my girl friend and she loves me so much and you all will see that I am going to marry her and I will live with her in this paraíso de la belleza you all will see that” he said and rides his horse to the lake mean while  Gracia’s parents said to Gracia “You can marry him but the villagers will not going to allow you because“ they stopped and were crying to Gracia and Gracia said with tears on her eyes and smile on her lips “because I am a ghost only he can see me cause he loves me and no one can see me because I am a ghost”. Andres reached the lake and starts to play that tune, which started his life and which started his love, the same tune now was with the hope.

                          Gracia said to her Father “He is calling me let me go I love him Father I gave him the promise to be with him I cant hurt him” Father said to Gracia” Why you have given your heart to him why you have stolen that young boys dream we are different my child we cant be with them that’s why I said not to go any where”. She never returns to him he yells her name even then she never returns, he was broken down, he was betrayed, was in confusion dint know what to do, he believed then “My villagers were true and I am was not, my mother trusted me I lost all the hopes” said to himself and he started to return his village. Before he returns, there were group of people coming to the village to seek shelter and fortune and with good offerings to chief head and to the people of paraíso de la belleza. The villagers accepted their offerings and were happy to welcome them and celebrating the joy of new people and accepting them to there village received them with honor, respect and love. Mean while Andres came to village looked people celebrating and unknown of the movement. He was already in distress, broken down and was in confusion. He could not smile his friends where happy, his mother was more happy to see him back but he was not, every one were dancing in joy he was not and a voice from his back said” Searching for someone” he turned back and saw, tears came out of his eyes and was silent the young girl said “Do u remember me?” Andres said “ Gracia I cant forget you I love you” then there was a huge celebration on the marriage of Andres and Gracia, villagers thought the new group of they are offering a girl to bound a relation between people and honor the trust and they were married. Months passed Andres and Gracia they lived ever happily with a beautiful kids but the mystery is a secret is Gracia a real person when she was found in village. If there are kids who could this be then but true love and strong heart may always seek happens. Believe it or not my friend mysteries are not reveled till now it’s hidden into the past with past of paraíso de la belleza but the tune of that boy from his flute and the paraíso de la belleza will always go on and on.                          

                                                                        THE HAPPY LOVELY END

I thank you to spend your precious time to hear this story of strong love. Will meet again my friend hugs n love
Aryen
              Reamonn - Tonight
She never took the train alone,
She hated being on her own,
She always took me by the hand,
And say she needs me.

She never wanted love to fail,
She always hoped that it was real
She’d look me in the eyes,
And say believe me.

But then the night becomes the day,
And there’s nothing left to say,
If there’s nothing left to say,
Then something’s wrong...

[Chorus] 2:
Oh tonight,
You killed me with your smile,
So beautiful and wild,
So beautiful...

[Verse 2]:
And as the hands would turn with time,
She’d always say that she was my mine,
She’d turn and lend a smile,
To say that she’s gone...

But in a whisper she’d arrive,
And dance into my life,
Like a music melody,
Like a lovers song!

[Chorus2]:
Oh tonight,
You killed me with your smile,
So beautiful and wild,
So beautiful and wild.
[Bridge]:
Through the darkest night,
Comes the brightest light,
And the light that shines is deep inside...
It’s who you are...!

[Chorus]:
Oh tonight,
You killed me with your smile,
So beautiful and wild,
So beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment