Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

I want to,I want to be.




I want to site on the couch you sat
I want to look in the mirror where u see
I want to walk on the foot prints on the beach you walk
I want to use the things u use
I want to live where u live
I want to pray the god you pray
I want to breath the air through ur lungs
I want to speak those sweet words u speak
I want to sing and hear those sweet songs u sing n hear
I want to eat the food on the plate u eat
I want to sleep on the bed u sleep
I want to wrap ma self with a blanket you used to wrap
I want to see the places ur eyes sees
I want to touch those thinks which ur hand  touches
I want to walk on the road were u walk
I want to be a book so I can be on ur lap
I want to be a diary so u cant tell me the secrets where can cant share with any one
I want to be key pad on ur laptop where ur fingers touches me all the time
I want to be a water and a glass your lips touches me n as a water I go in you body
I want to be your dress when u wear me u will take me were ever you go n I wrap around u n give u comfort
I want to be as a floor u walk on me n I care your feet
I want to be your tooth brush I can care your teeth n go through all over ur teeth
I want to be your lipstick so I be on your lips were I feel u the most
I want to be ur tears so u never cry n never leave me out
I want to be a game you be interested to play with me
I want to be ur favorite  movie u love me to see as many times as u see
I want to be ur strength   not a weakness
I want to be ur happiness not a sadness
I want to be ur bed n blanket so you wrap me n  lay on me n sleep as a angel
I want to be as numbers n words that I came along you as a poems n dates of the year
I want to be the days, weeks, months, years n u pass me by n all those past,  present n the future be a movement of joy cause it will be joy n u will have a memory of these
 I want to and I want to be yours on every birth I take on every thing u fell n touch
My love is deep it cant be measured


By
Aryen

No comments:

Post a Comment