Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

I am loving you so much


I am loving you so much
I will never disappear from you
I am with in you
In ever heart beat, beat, and beat
In every pulse beat, beat, beat
In your blood
In your nerves and veins
This is same in me as I am in you
I will always be your teddy bear
And you will be always be my Princess
Your kiss makes sparking fireworks in the sky to be bright
Oh its beautiful movement
If your there every movement is wonderful
Oh my faith is you
We are together making plans to our future
Almighty is watching us to make it true
Never leave my hands lets walk together into our future
Let us make our world, world, world
Let us make our home, home, home
Let us be forever I am yours n your mine
Your on my arms n I am on your lap
This movement will be with us forever
This is true said by God, God, God
By
Aryen

No comments:

Post a Comment